INFORMATION ON THE ENTRY VISA TO JAPAN
It is a great honor to welcome you to the 9th International Copper Conference, which will be held in Kobe, Japan, November 13-16, 2016.
On behalf of the organizing committee “Pan Pacific Copper Co., Ltd.”, we, Kintetsu International (Travel Agent), are pleased to asist your VISA application.
Application start from 15 August, 2016
Application end on 30 Septmeber, 2016
1. Who need to obtain a visa? & What documents will be required?
Attendees should check the website of Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan if they need to get a visa in order to enter Japan and what documents you need to prepare for.
<Website of Minister of Foreign Affairs of Japan>
- Since it takes time for obtaining visa, we suggest you to contact the Japanese Embassy/Consulate-General with jurisdiction over your place of residence immediately to make sure what you need to preprare for.
- It may take 4 weeks for the documents to reach you after you complete the online application. (7-14 days for the documents’ preparation and 10-14 days for sending documents.)
- It may takes more than a month to obtain a VISA after the application.
2. Documents prepared by inviting person/guarantor in Japan
On behalf of inviting person / guarantor in Japan, Kintetsu International will send you the following documents.
-Letter of guarantee（身元保証書）
-Letter of reason for invitation（招聘理由書）
-Schedule of stay（滞在予定表）
-List of VISA applicant (If any)（査証申請人名簿）
-Certified copy of corporate register（法人登記簿謄本（発行後3か月以内のもの））
Documents will be issued only to the following people
-Speakers and presenters
-Attendees who have paid their registration fee in full
Documents issue fee will be on your responsibility
Please make a payment of your document issue fee JPY12,000 through the online application page.
|Documents issue fee||
- Please note that your documents issue fee will be charged manually after the inviting person/guarantor in Japan verifies that you are entitled to receive the documents.
- Documents issue fee will not be refunded at any reason.
3. Apply for Visa documents
Applying for visa documents can be made online at “Online Application” *You must have a valid email address in order to make an online application. All communication with regard to your application will be sent via e-mail. *After submitting the online application, you will receive an e-mail confirmation that the submission of your application is successful. However, please note that receiving the e-mail does not imply your application are confirmed. Your application of visa documents will be confirmed after the organizing committee verifies that you are entitled to receive the documents.
Deadline: 30 September, 2016
Maki Kajiyama (Ms.)
Inbound Operation Division, Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd. (KNT)
Address: Sumitomo-shoji Kanda-Izumi-cho Bldg., 13F
1-13 Kanda-Izumi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0024, Japan
Office Hours: 10:00 am to 5:30 pm from Monday to Friday
Closed: Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays
Global Marketing Department
Privacy Manager: Shigeru Yamamoto(Mr.)