Call for Abstract
Call for Oral and Poster Presentations (Submission Instraction)
MoDeSt Society Grant is available (deadline: 1st April).
MoDeSt Society Grantを募集中（締切：4月1日）
Poster Awards will be given by MoDeSt Society and ACS Biomacromolecules.
Click the bellow button to submit your abstract.
*You can see the submission instraction at "New Submission" page.
Abstract submission deadline: 15 April 2018
Themes of the conference
- Polymer Modification, Blends
- Composites, Nanocomposites, Bionanocomposites
- Polymer Degradation and Stabilization (including Fire Retardancy, Art Conservation)
- Polymers for Innovative Technical and Medical Application
- Polymers and Environment (Biodegradation, Bio-based Polymers, Recycling, Reuse)
MoDeSt Society Grants for Attending MODEST-2018 Conference
The Modest Society is pleased to announce the availability of a number of competitive grants to eligible applicants. These grants will cover the registration fee only for participation in the 10th Modest Conference-2018, Tokyo, Japan, 2-6 September 2018.
Eligible applicants are either doctoral students or early career post-doctoral researchers (up to 3 years research experience after PhD).
It is a requirement for the successful candidate to give either a poster or an oral presentation at the conference.
Applications should be sent to the attention of Professor S. Al-Malaika at email@example.com by April 1st 2018.
The application should include the following:
- Brief CV to include the status (PhD or post-doc) and the current research (one page max.).
- Title and abstract of the presentation specifying if it is a poster or oral.
- PhD certificate (for post-doctoral researchers) or evidence of continuing PhD studies (for PhD students).
- Reference to support the application (for PhD students from the supervisor)
Successful candidates will be notified by May 1st 2018.
Acceptance of the offer should be confirmed in writing (by email) within two weeks of the date of the offer, otherwise the offer of the grant will be withdrawn.