- Notice: HFO2021 will be held as a virtual conference
- At the satellite venue (Osaka, TIC), registered participants can participate by getting together.
- There is no PC and no internet environment at the Osaka venue.
- There is no restaurant or shop in the Osaka venue.
- You can bring your own food and drink but please take your trash with you.
- Please bring your laptop, pocket WiFi, and headset.
- If you want to participate from the satellite venue, please select the "Participation from the satellite venue" column on the HFO2021 registration form.
Technology and Innovation Center (TIC)
1-1, Nishi-Hitotsuya, Settsu, Osaka 566-8585 Japan
Getting to Technology and Innovation Center
Travel from Kansai International Airport (KIX) to Shin-Osaka Station on the Express Haruka train in 50 minutes, or from Osaka International Airport (Itami) to Shin-Osaka through Senri Chuo in about 25 minutes.